Align Amar Yoga’s 150-Hour Teacher Training is designed to drill deeper into the topics from the 50-Hour Immersion and further explore the art and science of teaching. You will cultivate the elements of effective teaching and develop your authentic, confident voice.
Topics will include:
• Advanced pranayama and meditation
• Advanced practice of asana
• Developing and delivering theme based classes
• Creating class sequencing for all levels
• Teaching poses systematically
• Cultivating effective languaging
• Incorporating effective demonstration techniques
• Developing a good ‘eye’
• Infusing yoga philosophy into classes
Completion of the 50-Hour Immersion is a prerequisite to continue onto this 150-Hour Program. Once both are successfully completed, teacher trainees can register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 level.
The 50 Hour Immersion begins in September 2018. The 150 Hour Program continues in January 2019. Exact dates TBA.
$400 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot (this deposit will be applied towards the cost of the program)
$2900 if paid in full by September 1, 2018
$3200 after September 1, 2018
This price INCLUDES the 50-Hour Immersion. The 50-Hour Immersion is a prerequisite for teacher training.